Sunday 15 July 2012

A quick hello.....!

Hi! So I'm Katie and I've decided to try this whole blogging thing! I'm very new to it and not very technological so please bear with me!
I'm going to be blogging about one of my true loves.....books! I'm a TOTAL book geek and love *most* genres with the exception of sci-fi and non fiction! Favourite authors include Marian Keyes, Sophie Hannah, Jenny Colgan, Tess Gerritsen and Mo Hayder (amongst some others too) and from this I'm sure you can tell my favourite types of books are chick-lit as well as crime/thrillers although at the moment my favourites at the moment are the Hunger Games books.
Anyways, I typically manage to get through a good couple of books a month and if this whole blogging thing goes successfully my aim will be to review the ones I'm reading. I'm always on the look out for new books and authors so please feel free to recommend anything and I'll also (try) and highlight these too!
Again, please bear with me! Thanks! Katie x

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're a fellow Marian fan! Even better *grins* Anyway, welcome to the blogosphere! :) x

    ReplyDelete